Yes I did! Not as much as I would like, but I wanted to post some pics from our Utah trip last month....
Our first stop was St. George with my Dad and the rest of the Hawker clan. We had a great time, including a game of Balderdash that lasted until 2:00 am, swimming and a hike in Snow Canyon that the kids enjoyed beyond words. Who wouldn't love playing in sand and jumping on and around big red rocks?? Awesome...
Having Andrew, Heidi and Brady with us was one of the reasons this was such a fun day- thanks for sharing this with us Prestons!
Josh discovered the Captain Underpants books on this trip and inhaled them all before we even got home. Oh well, anything that takes him away from his beloved DS is fine by me!
This isn't even all of the Goates cousins, they are quite a crew!
One of the last things we did was go watch Grandpa play softball with his (not kidding) Gold Medal winning team "Steel Strong". That was so fun- and it made it even more exciting for Lauren to start her first T-Ball season when we got home!
More to come, I will try to update again soon!
3 comments:
WOW!!! It has been a while, its good to hear from you and see your darling family!! Looks like a fun and busy trip. Are you still planning on coming back to Utah in August? I would love to get together! It is great to see pictures of your parents and siblings, it brings back such great memories!
YAY!! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE KIMMY!! These are some great pictures of your adorable family. And yes, I think that picture of Livi "holding up the rock" is hysterical!
Fun post Kimmy!
Post a Comment