



Well, I was playing with my scanner and thought it would be fun to post Olivia's pictures! We didn't have much luck with her 6-month-old pics so I was so happy when I saw these. She did a great job! I can't believe how auburn her hair looks...She is definately her father's daughter!
She is also walking across the room and stands up in the middle of the room on her own, but still chooses to crawl to get around. She is so proud when she takes her steps (even when she just stands!) and looks around with a big grin on her face, waiting for a "YEA!" from everyone in the room :-)
Lauren has had her first day of preschool so I have a few cute pics from that I will download next time. Also, Josh's smile is getting funnier every day! His top right permanent tooth is popping out before his baby teeth are even loose! It is pushing two teeth out of the way to get in, so the gap and crookedness of his teeth are getting bigger each day! I hope they hold out for one more week- school pictures are next friday!!
2 comments:
How darling! She really does look like Paul and she is such a cutie! What fun!
Wow Kim these pictures turned out great! They are so fun for me to see because I was with you for the shoot. I remember how she kept trying to crawl away :)
Post a Comment