Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tidbits

Hello Blog Surfers! I wanted to get a post in because it has been a while and I want people to keep checking in! I am having real problems downloading my camera. Every time I try to do it, it starts, then shuts the program down. I wanted to have some pictures of Lauren on her first day of preschool, but I guess that will have to wait till I can figure the camera thing out!

I put a few pictures in that I thought would be fun. One is Josh with his soccer team. Just wanted to give a little perspective of how big he is compared to other kids his age. He loves it-- Whenever one of his buddies has a birthday that is before his, they love to say "I am older than you!" Josh always responds with "yeah, well, I am taller than you!" So he will probably always have that going for him, which is nice :-) He also looks very different now. His front right tooth FINALLY came out. We had to work it a little bit- I can't wait to be able to download the pictures of his baby tooth before it came out. It was pushed so far over, and was so crooked, that it looked like he had already lost a tooth! It would still stick out a little bit when he closed his mouth! He had his pictures before it came out last friday so it will be interesting to see how they come out. I didn't want to give him a complex so I didn't tell him how to smile, but hopefully he did what he did last year- a darling CLOSED MOUTH smile :-)

Lauren is loving her preschool class. They are learning about salmon in preparation for their field trip to the salmon hatchery next week. The salmon are a big deal here in the northwest. There are festivals and everything when they are running. It is fun to see. She told me that the daddy salmon have a hook jaw and a hump back- I love it when I learn from my 3 year old!

Olivia and I are starting a little "toddler" class together with a friend and her little girl this friday. I did it with both Lauren and Josh and it is a great program. It is so fun for the babies to have a different environment to explore- and also to interact with other babies. I think she will love it.

Thats it for now- see ya next time! :-)



I asked Lauren to smile for me and she turned around with this sand-streaming-pose. I got a kick out of it...


This picture was taken by Josh with his camera and I thought it was so cute I had to put it in.


This was taken this summer on the ferry to Port Angeles for a camping trip with some friends of ours- They were literally "happy campers" that day!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Such cute kids Kimmie! I love the picture of Lauren with the sandy running through her fingers! Thanks for the fun update!

tracy said...

That picture Josh took of Olivia and Lauren is adorable! It's like a glimpse into their little world together!